Section 116 of the Constitution of Urabba Parks
|This article is part of the series|
|Constitution of Urabba Parks|
|Chapters of the Constitution|
|Text of the Constitution|
|Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act|
Section 116 of the Constitution of Urabba Parks provides that membership shall be granted into entities.
Compiled text (Section 116 - Granting membership into entities)
(1) Membership is granted in the Executive Government of Urabba Parks unless the membership is granted in another granting entity.
Limitations on granting in entities
(2) If a granting entity formed within Urabba Parks is dissolved, the membership shall be taken to be granted in the Executive Government of Urabba Parks unless:
- (a) the membership is transferred to the Executive Government of the jurisdictional division in which the entity is formed, or
- (b) the membership is to be granted in another granting entity in consideration for any charity distributions on such membership being made in favour of the other entity.
Law not made
|Statute or Instrument||Number and year||Assent||Commencement||Application, saving and transitional provisions|
|Constitution Adoption 2021||No. 1, 2021||11 Jan 2021||1 Feb 2021 (gaz 2021,p. 1)|
|Provision affected||How affected|
Relevant notes from the explanatory memorandum
288. Subsection (1) provides that membership is granted in the Executive Government of Urabba Parks unless granted in another granting entity. Subsection (2) also provides membership is granted in the Executive Government of Urabba Parks is a granting entity formed within Urabba Parks is dissolved. The intention of these provisions is to clarify that when membership is not granted in another entity it is granted Executive Government of Urabba Parks.
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|