Section 12 of Schedule 2 of the Constitution of Urabba Parks
|This article is part of the series|
|Constitution of Urabba Parks|
|Chapters of the Constitution|
|Text of the Constitution|
|Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act|
Compiled text (Section 12 - Patron membership matter)
(1) Patron membership matter may fall in or under entrenchment item 7.
(2) In this section, patron membership matter includes the following:
- (a) the offer of any kind of patron membership, including the requirement to offer such membership to certain members before offering to any other person;
- (b) the conversion of membership to patron membership;
- (c) the ranking of classes of patron membership;
- (d) the rates of non-cumulative charity distribution upon the paid up amount of patron membership payable upon a charity distribution to ordinary members;
- (e) the method of varying any rates or participation rights of charity distributions for patron members, including but not limited to limitations as to the legislative powers in relation to the ranking of classes of patron membership;
- (f) the repurchase of patron membership, or membership convertible to patron membership.
Law not made
|Statute or Instrument||Number and year||Assent||Commencement||Application, saving and transitional provisions|
|Constitution Adoption 2021||No. 1, 2021||11 Jan 2021||1 Feb 2021 (gaz 2021,p. 1)|
|Provision affected||How affected|
Relevant notes from the explanatory memorandum
369. Subsection (1) provides that service membership matter may fall in or under entrenchment item 4. Subsection (2) provided that service membership matter includes the rates of cumulative charity distribution upon the paid up amount of service membership payable upon a charity distribution to ordinary members and the entitlement of service members to reasonable interest payments.
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|