Section 139 of the Constitution of Urabba Parks
|This article is part of the series|
|Constitution of Urabba Parks|
|Chapters of the Constitution|
|Text of the Constitution|
|Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act|
Section 139 of the Constitution of Urabba Parks sets out the position of Urabba Parks on the conduct of its activities.
Compiled text (Section 139 - Ethics and risk management)
(1) The community expects organisations:
- (a) operate lawfully and ethically; and
- (b) identify and manage potential risks.
(2) It is the responsibility of Urabba Parks and each entity to ensure:
- (a) the lawful and ethical conduct of its governance, management and operations; and
- (b) the identification and management of risks in its governance, management and operations.
Law not made
|Statute or Instrument||Number and year||Assent||Commencement||Application, saving and transitional provisions|
|Constitution Adoption 2021||No. 1, 2021||11 Jan 2021||1 Feb 2021 (gaz 2021,p. 1)|
|Provision affected||How affected|
Relevant notes from the explanatory memorandum
328. Subsection (1) declares the community expects organisations to operate lawfully and ethically, and identify and manage potential risks.
329. Subsection (2) provides for the responsibilities of Urabba Parks and each entity to ensure the lawful and ethical conduct, and the identification and management of risks in its governance, management and operations.
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|