Section 67 of the Constitution of Urabba Parks
|This article is part of the series|
|Constitution of Urabba Parks|
|Chapters of the Constitution|
|Text of the Constitution|
|Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act|
Section 67 of the Constitution of Urabba Parks provides for the appointment of corporate servants (corporate government personnel).
Compiled text (Section 67 - Appointment of corporate servants)
(1) Until the Parliament otherwise provides, the appointment and removal of all other officers of the Executive Government of Urabba Parks shall be vested in the Manager‑General in Council, unless the appointment is delegated by the Manager‑General in Council or by a law of Urabba Parks to some other authority.
Provisions relating to removal of independent management officers
(2) This subsection applies to the occupier of a senior management place (category G) that is an independent management place (category I).
(3) A law providing for the removal of the occupier of a place to which this subsection applies is of no effect unless the removal may only be effected by:
- (a) the Manager‑General in Council upon an address by each House of the Parliament praying for such removal on reasonable grounds;
- (b) the governing body of the entity, but not in the case of the place of a member of the body.
Law not made
|Statute or Instrument||Number and year||Assent||Commencement||Application, saving and transitional provisions|
|Constitution Adoption 2021||No. 1, 2021||11 Jan 2021||1 Feb 2021 (gaz 2021,p. 1)|
|Provision affected||How affected|
Relevant notes from the explanatory memorandum
185. Subsection (1), based on the section 67 of the Australian Constitution, provides for the default method of appointment of members of the Corporate Service.
186. Subsections (2) and (3) provides for the preconditions of removal of certain independent governance places (category I); these provisions are intended to ensure the independence of the independent management service.
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|